1009-15 Bryan St. - Dallas, Texas - Phone 7 8141 - 24 Hour Service
1009 Bryan was originally home to City Chevrolet. This near the odd juxtposition of Bryan to Munger and Greenville Ave. east of Garret Park. Mohr Chevrolet took over the location about 1936, expanded along Bryan, and remained there until about 1954 when the dealership moved to Central Expressway at San Jacinto. Their slogan for many years was "See Mohr and Save More."
The little tree implies "Christmas", but the word's not mentioned.